Hey thanks for your help, but i may need a little more.
I dont really know anything about apache and without a good background
everything i look up is just confusing me. i changed the file system
permissions
to allow "everyone" to write in the bulk file which is where i have
the files directed.
And I am pretty sure that the settings file is fine, so i assume that
the apache
config file is my problem but i have no idea what i am doing. so you
know a good
reference for that sort of thing or what i need to change?
thanks again for all your time.

Jacob