Hi!
I have built my site on the Django dev server and everything works
fine there. But when I uploaded the project to a Apache + mod_python
server I got an error

Data truncated for column 'text' at row 1

That is shown when I pass swedish chars like å ä and ö into a form,
which then POST's the form back to the same page.  The whole warning-
message reads:

Warning at /
Data truncated for column 'text' at row 1
Request Method:         POST
Request URL:    http://sql.bidclub.se/
Exception Type:         Warning
Exception Value:        Data truncated for column 'text' at row 1
Exception Location:     /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/MySQLdb/
cursors.py in _warning_check, line 80
Python Executable:      /usr/bin/python
Python Version:         2.4.4

The POSTing works 'cause when I return to the site I can see the post.
I guess this has something to do with unicode or something, but I
don't really know where to look.

Any hint is really appreciated!

Thanks in advance