Hello Steve,

Sometimes ago when I first try to use mod_wsgi I have written a wiki
page there:
   * http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/django_apache_and_mod_wsgi
It is a step by step procedure that I have followed to configure
mod_wsgi. It might help you to get your application up and running
with mod_wsgi.

Good luck