How should I add a permission to an app/model that already exists in a
production db? The docs say to use syncdb, but that doesn't work (I
don't think) when the db tables already exist. Also, sqlall doesn't show
the SQL that's used to create the permissions.

I'm just really worried that I'll accidentally hose my db.

Thanks,
Todd

P.S. We just deployed a Django site entirely written by me and my high
school students that we're hoping will evolve into a cool way for the
school to exchange information. We just added over 2000 users and
parents and teachers are using the system to schedule conferences.