I tried to do the following from the site after I thought I had
installed it "We'll assume you have Django installed already. You can
tell Django is installed by running the Python interactive interpreter
and typing import django. If that command runs successfully, with no
errors, Django is installed." and I got the error message from python
"Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<pyshell#0>", line 1, in <module>
    import django
ImportError: No module named django"
I am thinking that it did not install. So as for now I was reading the
site "http://thinkhole.org/wp/2006/04/03/django-on-windows-howto/";
and I am trying to see if that works. right now I am on step no.8.
Amon