On 10/17/07, Greg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there documentation that talks about .2f?  Would it be under Python
> or Django documentation?

That's just Python.  See:

http://docs.python.org/lib/typesseq-strings.html

I'm still having the problem with the admin though.  I guess it's not
> that big of an issue since I'm the only person that will see it.  And
> even in my admin when I'm viewing all the orders the amount will show
> up as 74.00.  However, when I click on that Order then the price in
> the amount field will show as 74.0.  I guess that is a setting within
> Django that needs changed.  I won't worry about it now.

I see the same behavior in the admin change forms for my model with similar
fields.  The list display always shows the requested number of digits but
the change form drops trailing zeros after the tenths digit.  It doesn't
bother me, so I've never tried to track down why the difference.

Glad I could help,
Karen