Hello,
I am looking for a hosting provider that offers support for Django
apps.  I've only worked with the developmental version of Django.  So
this is my first time picking out a hosting provider.  I've looked
through the documentation at:
http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/DjangoFriendlyWebHosts,
and there seems to be quite a few hosting providers to choose from.

I'm wanting to hear what people's opinion's are that have used certain
Django hosting providers in the past.  What are some of the good
experiences people have had, and also what are some the bad
experiences.  Are their any hosting providers that I should avoid?

What questions should I ask each hosting provider?

Thanks