Hey,
    I have been looking through the discussions and I have seen
several different methods
of indexing and searching. I was wondering what the best way might be
to create a search
engine for my django site that allows the user to enter different
boolean operators and
wildcard operators into the search bar and find matching items in the
data base. I keep
hearing about swish-e and other indexing programs, but I do not have
files to index, just items in the data base that i want to dynamically
search and return. Any suggestions on the fastest and
simplest way to acomplish this task?

Thanks,
Jacob Berg