Hey I was just reading the tutorial about expanding the
search capability of django by using the full text search
of MySQL. At the end of the articale the author informs
us that there is a boolean search operator in the data
base api, this is the link he gave:

http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/db_api/#search

now i was just wondering exactly what i would have to do to
activate this so that i can use boolean operators in the
search bar in my template. Im also pretty sure that my
copy of django is a little older, so i would also like to know what
i may need to update in order to use the search operator.
Any help with this would be great!

Jacob Berg