Is there a widget which can generate HTML tables from within django?

My requirement is that I have a list of ModelObjects. Now I want to
provide a UI where user can select a number of the ModelObjects, and
then press the delte button to delte them or take a action on all of
them. What I am doing is that in my template I have <table> and
<form>  and I check the data in my view post handler. THe problem with
this is that I am not able to use the django newforms. Any way I can
do this?