Well im using that API for an error message already, it doesn't create
a new box,
but it lists the error underneath the form. I am going to have long
lists of
names that i would like to display in an orderly fashion, and listing
them in a
box with the error message seems like the best method to me, I just
dont know how to
possibly combine the listof names with a javascript pop up box other
some other type of box.