On 27 Mar 2008, at 19:31, shabda wrote:

> Considering that BlobField is not supported, what are you using to
> store binary data. Recipes, snippets ..

In all cases, whether it's a binary file uploaded by the user or a
binary file generated by the application, I store it in a file on disk
and use a FileField to do keep the reference to it. Reading large
chunks of file data from a db just wastes db resources, and if you
have a load balanced environment, you can choose to store your files
on an nfs share, which is what we do.

Cheers,

Mike