On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 9:46 AM, James Matthews <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What is a quick way to reload your project (for example you want to make a
> quick code change) under fastcgi?

It depends on your setup, but I find the fastest way is to kill the
fastcgi process. I'm using Daemontools to monitor and supervise the
fastcgi process so for me it is usually:

# svstat /service/webapp
/service/webapp: up (pid 12078) 5232 seconds
# kill 12078
# svstat /service/webapp
/service/webapp: up (pid 18211) 2 seconds

I have written a short blog post on how I set this up at
http://prettyprinted.net/blog/2008/mar/23/monitoring-django-with-daemontools/

--
Steingrim Dovland. Oslo, Norway.
This behaviour is by design.