Some code that has previously worked fine and still works fine on my
development server has started giving the following error on a
production server when I try and visit my login page:

ViewDoesNotExist at /accounts/login/
Could not import django.contrib.auth.views. Error was: cannot import
name UserCreationForm

Logout works fine and it doesn't seem to make any difference what my
login template contains. As long as it is there I get the same error.

Using a fresh checkout of newforms-admin on both and no other
differences that I am aware of. I can't reproduce the error from the
shell or on the dev server no matter what.

Google the problem has proved intriguing but fruitless. It's late and
I am fully expecting to say 'doh' any second now but as I've been
thinking that for the last hour I've decided to post in the hope
someone can prod me in the right direction :(