I'm trying to use process_step() to dynamically add new classes to my
form_list, and running into some issues.

Essentially, what I want my process_step to look like is:

def process_step(self, request, form, step):
        next_form = build_next_form(step, form)
        if next_form:
            self.form_list.append(next_form)

Where build_next_form() will dynamically create classes based on the
results of the previous step. My initial FormWizard is instantiated
with only one class, and my goal is to add more classes as the user is
progressing through the forms.

The problem is that process_step is called over and over. The end
result is that after I finish step 0, a new form gets added. That form
is rendered, and submitted. On submission, step 0 is checked again,
and that same form then gets added, again.

 I know *why* this is happening, and the documentation makes it clear
that it *will* happen, but what I'd like, is a hint on how to avoid
getting duplicate classes added.

It feels like I'm going to have to start tracking state myself,
eliminating some of the benefit of using FormWizard.

Thanks in advance,
Jay P.