On this topic, our company's moving over to Python and Django. A lot
of our developers are understandably wary of using trunk code, but
there are a lot of features we'd like that aren't in 0.96. Does anyone
have any advice on a trunk revision to stick with that's stable and
includes most of the big changes from 0.96? We would rather choose a
revision and stick with it rather than taking the risk of being on the
bleeding edge. The most important features we'd like are the unicode
support and to reduce the API changes when the next release is made.

Thanks,

Steve