El Sun, 13 Apr 2008 19:42:19 -0300
"Ramiro Morales" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:

> On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 7:36 PM, Gonzalo Delgado
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi there, I'm trying to move my django projects to  0.97-pre (trunk). The
> > first error I get is this one (when trying to load the admin interface in a
> > small project):
> >
> >  TemplateSyntaxError at /admin
> >  Template u'admin/base_site.html' cannot be extended, because it doesn't
> > exist
>
> Are you extending the admin app UI?.

Not at all. "cannot be extended" refers to the first line of the template being
loaded: {% extends "admin/base_site.html" %}. For some reason Django can't find
admin/base_site.html. The same happens to every template which inherits from
other template.

> >  Is there a guide for this kind of migration?
>
> Yes, take a look at
>
> http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/BackwardsIncompatibleChanges

I couldn't find anything resembling to my problem there :(

--
Gonzalo Delgado <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>