hi all

please , i would like to ask for a little help. I have few functions
stored in my views.py under class Test. When i visit my homepage the
urls.py is calling method homepage from views.py as i mentioned before.
Here it dig some data as current server time and user agent from
webbrowser. Now i need to pass these two details to any other function
when the function is called.  I read all docs about session, cache and
others, but still did not found an answer.
I also tried to store these details to session with

s = SessionStore(session_key='2b2289a188b44ad18c35e113ac6ceead')
s['last_login'] = datetime.datetime.now()
s.save()

and later call it. It saved it but with different session_key.
So back to the first problem. Please how can i pass some data from one
method to all methods.

thank you very much for helping me
pavel