On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 1:45 PM, mw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  It worked for me and I have one of the fairly recent copies from SVN.
>  (not like today up to date, but pretty up to date)

Visiting the precise URL he pasted, in current Django trunk (SVN
revision 7514), I get a 404.

And I can't see any way that the URL would match something in a prior
version of Django, since there's never been an admin URL pattern that
can match "index.php". or the other junk in that URL.

My best guess is somebody made a 404.html template and is displaying
the raw path of the URL without escaping (or with escaping turned off,
depending on the Django version).