2008/6/13 Chr1s <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> But still I don't know how to implement this, anyone could give me a
> simple example? thanks very much

This feature is intended for a situation where each of the following is true:

1. You have a custom user-profile model.
2. The user-profile model has been written in such a way that an
instance can be created using nothing but default values (e.g., with
no input whatsoever from the user).

If that is the case, simply write a function which can create an
instance using nothing but default values, and pass that as the
argument.

If that is not the case, you will either need to write a more complex
custom form (to handle any additional information you want to collect)
or create the profile in a separate step (e.g., using
django-profiles).