Hi!

For some reason, django doesn't seem to add anything to my memcache - the
process is using 0.2% RAM (seems to be the absolute minimum on my system,
FreeBSD 7 with 512 MByte RAM) and never starts using more memory.

Why is this? I have no idea where to begin debug this, nothing ever shows up
in any logs :/

This is how I've configured my django app (in settings.py):

CACHE_BACKEND = 'memcached://127.0.0.1:112211/'
CACHE_MIDDLEWARE_SECONDS = 60 * 60
CACHE_MIDDLEWARE_KEY_PREFIX = ''
CACHE_MIDDLEWARE_ANONYMOUS_ONLY = True

>From ps -aux:
nobody     54585  0.0  0.2  3204  1240  ??  Ss    6:22PM   0:00.01
/usr/local/bin/memcached -p 11211 -m 32 -l 127.0.0.1 -d -u nobody

I'm using nginx as a frontend for a Apache 2.2 (with event-worker, not
prefork etc) using mod_wsgi and a few virtual hosts (although it shouldn't
matter?).

I tried to use this: http://effbot.org/zone/django-memcached-view.htm , but
I end up with a division by zero exception when the view tries to calculate
the memory usage, which seems to be because memcache isn't caching anything.

Anyone experienced this before, or know where to start debug?

Oscar