Hi everyone,

I have Events and Occurrences of an Event. Occurrence contains a
foreign_key for the Event.
In my template, I need to display the Event and Occurrences as such:

Event Title One
    June 1, 2008 [times]
    July 23, 2008 [times]

Event Title Two
    August 25, 2008 [times]
    September 1, 2008 [times]

But, I only want to display dates that are greater than, or equal to
today. In my view, I am selecting Events as such:

events_list =
events.filter(occurrence__date__gte=datetime.datetime.today())

Here's my template code:
<ul>
    {% for event in events_list %}
        <li>{{ event.title }}
              {% for occurrence in event.occurrence_set.all %}
                  <ul>
                      <li>
                          {{ occurrence.date }}
                      </li>
                  </ul>
              {% endfor %}
        </li>
    {% endfor %}
</ul>

Which is showing ALL of the occurrences, not just the ones with a date
greater than today. Given the sample data set above, it shouldn't
display the event for June. Can someone please help me out with this?
I'd really appreciate some advice.

TIA,
Brandon