brian, thnx.

i got python2.5 installed and django9.6 installed. when i run my
python command line and import django and test the version it works.
however when i run the command prompt in windows and go to the django
directory in python25\lib\site-packages\ and type in python django-
admin.py startproject mysite i get an error that 'python' is not
recognized as an internal or external command, operable program, or
batch file.

what did i do wrong?