Hello, currently I'm a little bit lost on this one... Maybe some kind
soul can give me a hint?

Look at this excerpt of a model class:

-----
from django.db import models
from django.contrib.auth.models import User
class Article(models.Model):
    # (...snip...)
    editors = models.ManyToManyField(User,
related_name='articles_from_editor')
    # (...snip...)
-----

Everything was fine up to changeset 7806, which removed the default
ordering of the User class:
http://code.djangoproject.com/changeset/7806

After changeset 7806 the user selection widget in the admin form for
my Article class contains *unsorted* usernames. This is a major
problem when there are a lot of users existing in the database...

So what's the easiest and most elegant way to get the user selection
widget sorted again?

BTW, I'm using the newforms-admin branch.

TIA
-Stephan