Hello,
I'm writing some tests to my login views and I get this error when
executing the tests:

AttributeError: 'UserTestCase' object has no attribute 'assertRedirects'

This is the view:

import unittest
from django.test.client import Client
from django.contrib.auth.models import User

class UserTestCase(unittest.TestCase):
        fixtures = ['users']

        def setUp(self):
                self.client = Client()

        def testLoginCorrecto(self):
                response = self.client.post('/login',
                        {       'username': 'pepe',
                                'password': 'test',
                                'submit': 'Login' })
                self.assertRedirects(response, '/carteras', status_code=302,
target_status_code=200)

And:

Python 2.4.4 (#1, Dec 28 2007, 11:41:16)
[GCC 4.1.1 (Gentoo 4.1.1-r3)] on linux2
>>> import django
>>> django.VERSION
(0, 97, 'pre')