I'm trying to install Django on Windows XP SP2, but I received an
error while doing so.

1. I downloaded and installed Python 2.5, PostgreSQL 8.3.1, and
psycopg.

2. I used TortoiseSVN to check out the latest revision from the SVN
repository at http://code.djangoproject.com/svn/django/trunk/ and
saved it to the folder C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\django.

3. To make sure that I could run properly, I added C:\Python25 and C:
\Python25\Lib\site-packages\django\django\bin to my PATH variable.

4. I created a directory - C:\django-project - to store my projects
in, opened Command Prompt, changed to the directory, and typed "django-
admin.py startproject firstsite".

When that happened, this text got output by the command prompt:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\django\django\bin\django-
admin.py", line 2
, in <module>
    from django.core import management
ImportError: No module named django.core

Does anyone know how to alleviate this error?