I have a Media Temple DV server, it has 7 sites hosted on it, 5 of
them are paying clients.

The vhost file structure is like this:

/var/www/vhosts/whatever.com/
/var/www/vhosts/whatever2.com/
/var/www/vhosts/whatever3.com/

There are vhost.conf files in a "conf" directory (e.g: /var/www/vhosts/
whatever.com/conf/vhost.conf), these are for domain specific
directives, like say... a python handler and path;)

Problem:
When I change one in a domain, it is affecting another domain using
django hosted on the server.

I called MediaTemple and they advised me that there is no way this
could happen. It is likely a problem with the fact that there is a
single Django or Mod_Python install on the server.

Has anybody dealt with this or know what is going wrong?