Just upgraded to the new trunk which includes the newforms addition to
the admin app, so obviously I'm very excited to play around with it.

Decided to port over a very very new app, which is basically just a
model definition at this point. However when I create my superuser and
log in the admin site tells me I don't have permission to do anything.

This is obviously extremely frustrating as there's nothing I can do
from there, though I assume through the command line there is some way
to enable that user as a superuser. Perhaps things are just different
in the new admin app, but at the moment I am very stumped.

Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening?