Great, thanks for the advice.
So, using virtualenv, I basically install two separate environments,
one for each django version, and manually call "\path\to\djangoversion
\bin\activate.bat" depending on which version I need? Or is there a
way to activate the correct version directly from the project itself?
Using Windows for development, Linux for production.
Thanks!

Rodrigo