Hi,

I remembered seeing this topic mentioned here,
and now there is a solution to it. http://code.google.com/p/dojango/

A quick summary of the main features of dojango:

    * a reusable django app that provides dojo
    * easy dojo setup inside django
    * build an optimized dojo
    * some helper functions, i.e. JSON conversion
    * switch easily between different dojo versions.

cu

Wolfram