Hi Erick,

It was working on r8339.
I've updated django this morning to r8460 to and still working !!

What is "history Manager" that you said ?

look how i'm using audit trail:
1) i have my 'ordinary' model (without audit trail feature)
2) i get the audit trail code and drop it into site-packages python
directory (it works if you put on root dir of your django project too)
3) put import line on your model
4) put an 'extra' attribute in your model (that i called 'history') to
use audit trail.
5) and finnaly, run the magic command 'syncdb'.. or, sqlall <your_app>,
you should see all the sql generated by django.

follows my (very) simple example:
http://dpaste.com/hold/72943/

Try again with a simple example like that ... if did't work, send the
error message...

Good luck!!! ;)

Sergio Durand