I just had the same problem. It has something to do with MySQLdb not
being included.

For me, I think it's because Mac OS X 10.5.4 doesn't have this python
thing installed. The documentation and tutorial should mention this,
IMO.

http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/5531#comment:12

--
Cortland Klein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> +1 408 506 9791
http://pixelcort.com/

Alumni, Business Management <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
San José State University

Alumni Technical Advisor, Entrepreneurial Society <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://e-society.org/

Q&A Techie, Silicon Valley Mac User Group
http://svmug.org/