Hi guys,

I tried Join.Together's approach using the "in" filter parameter and
it worked great. It turns out that the other query I was running was
actually producing the wrong result set! Not Django's fault, rather I
was pulling in the wrong data. The code looks nicer and is definitely
more maintainable now.

I'm quite looking forward to reducing more overhead with tips like
this.

Thanks a lot Join and Malcolm!

Mike.