http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/cache/#the-per-site-cache

The cache documentation says, "The cache middleware caches every page
that doesn't have GET or POST parameters."

If you create restful URLs that your forms forward to, the restful
URLs could be cached. (I'm not sure if restful is the real term, but
that's what I've heard them called.) Instead of your form directing to

/url?param=search&sport=baseball&player=sosa

have a view accept POSTs and return HttpResponseRedirect to /search/
baseball/sosa.