Hi,

I'm trying to host a Django 1.0 project on lighttpd 1.4.19 on Linux,
following the lighttpd FastCGI in the Django documentation. However,
it doesn't work, it seems to redirect to /mysite.fcgi for almost
anything I do.

Here's the config:

$HTTP["host"] == "labs.lamepunch.org" {
  fastcgi.server = (
    "/labs.fcgi" => (
      "main" => (
        "socket" => "/srv/django/lamepunch/django.sock",
        "check-local" => "disable",
      )
    ),
  )

  alias.url = (
    "/media/" => "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django/contrib/admin/media/",
  )

  url.rewrite-once = (
    "^(/media.*)$" => "$1",
   "^(/.*)$" => "/labs.fcgi$1",
  )
}

I run Django like so:

./manage.py runfcgi socket=django.sock pidfile=django.pid

When I visit the site it gives me a 404:

Page not found (404)
Request Method:         GET
Request URL:    http://labs.lamepunch.org/labs.fcgi/

Trying to access the admin I get:

The current URL, labs.fcgi/labs.fcgi/admin/, didn't match any of these.

Any clues? I've been asking around on IRC and experimenting with the
conf, but nothing has helped yet. I'm sure it worked prior to 1.0.

Thanks for any help,
Anders