Hi,

Is anyone aware of a django utility that has already been developed to
search model fields?  I have found djangosearch and django-search in
the google code projects, but it appears that these only support basic
text search.  They do not support searching boolean fields, date
fields, etc which I am looking for.  One of the functionalities I am
most interested in is being able to search for records within a date
range.

I will probably have to write my own search mechanism, but if anyone
is aware of an existing utility I would be happy to learn about it.

Thanks!