Hello,

I'm checking out the i18N features and apparently the browser setting takes
over always, if I try to select the language via the link it doesn't work,
it just falls back to whatever language is set in the browser (i.e. u click
and nothing happens, no error messages, nothing).

If I change the language setting in the browser all pages are translated
correctly but no via de language link on the page.

Any ideas? Can I force django to skip the browser setting and listen only to
what is set via setlang?

Or is this wrong:

(django version 1.0 svn, browser firefox 3.0.3)

kind regards,

--
GenĂ­s