>From a quick scan of the source code, I don't think the object is
passed into the template, but you can get the related content object
directly from the comment (which is passed into the template). Just
use the content_object field of the comment like this:

{{ comment.content_object.slug }}  (or whatever property in the
related object you want to access)

content_object is a foreign key to the original object so in my case
it's a blog Post object which has a slug field.

-Dave