On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 5:30 PM, Eric Veiras Galisson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> blablablabla........

I'm continuing tests to use obect_create generic view, and changed the
way I call it, using a form class instead of a model class.
So I have created a form which inherits from ModelForm and it works
well (if i exclude fields, they are excluded).

But I have created a save() method for my form class, like I have
allready did in other apps, but this save() method seems to never be
used.
Is it normal? Is object_create supposed to only look at the form
definition and not form custom methods like clean() or save()?
If is this the case, how I can deal with my original problem (fill in
creation_author field)? Do i have to abandon generic views for this
purpose?

--
Eric Veiras Galisson
http://www.veiras.info