I have a legacy database that consists of a number of addresses with
pre-geocoded WKT points.  I'm trying to import these directly into a
GeoDjango setup - postgres db, either by csv or psql csv copy -
doesn't matter which.

First problem is I get this error 'new row for relation
"site_locations" violates check constraint "enforce_srid_point" - if I
delete that constraint it imports but then I get a whole heap of new
problems displaying that data on a map (tranforming SRID etc to work
on a commercial map provider). I'm guessing Geodjango tags the srid to
the pointfield when saving a new location in the admin, which must
mean my syntax for the WKT imports is missing that vital info to make
it all work sweetly:

1,1,'Edinburgh Castle','Edinburgh','Lothian','EH1 2NG','POINT
(-3.2027740000000000 55.9541550000000000)'

I've tried multiple variations on the POINT syntax (GeomFromText
etc...) but no joy.

What am I doing wrong!!?

Thanks in advance