On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 10:14 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello Ramiro,
>
> thanks for your reply. According to the docs, the Locale and Session
> middlewares should set the Vary-On headers accordingly, and indeed
> they are:
>
> Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 23:49:29 GMT
> Server: WSGIServer/0.1 Python/2.5.2
> Vary: Accept-Language, Cookie
>
> 200 OK
>
> I'm lost. Maybe Beegee from the other thread found a solution in the
> meantime.

I asked Antoni Aloy that was the OP in one of these threads.
He pointed me to [1]ticket 5691 he opened back then. You might want to take
a look at it (to know propossed solutions, code devs opinions and
perhaps to post feedback and enhance the patch si it can be applied?).

HTH

--
 Ramiro Morales

1. http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/5691