Hmm. That is exactly what I meant with "No matter what I do with
Apache's PythonPath".
I have that same configuration you posted and /admin (and other stuff)
won't work (most certainly because of the django version mismatch)

The two errrors are "no module named urls" and "Viewdoesnotexist ..
could not impot login. cannot import name validators"

Thanks anyway, I'll keep trying!

Pablo