Hi Russell
Thank you very much for your explanation.

I understand that being an apps reusable, should it be so its templatetags
and so, probably, the best place is in apps folder.

However, in my case, where all my apps needs the same templatetags, I would
like to have the option of defining templatetags under project folder
instead of an apps folder, just for the matter of organisation (which I
called 'consistency').

Cheers,
Alan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.