I will try to put something together.   I have a fairly detailed trace
that I have put in the session code that shows my session variables
are set when it calls one of my views, but the trace shows that the
next session save only a new session variable set in that view exists
all the other session variables have disappeared. I am not knowingly
clearing the other variables.
Thanks for your interest.
John