Great!!

I think that the _meta attribute will be enough. I think that if I
define a method on the base model of all my models something like
get_fields() it could then return a list of the fields by accessing
self._meta.fields, and this get_fields should be accessible from
templates,shouldn't it?.

Thanks for your help :-)