I get the same exception(s)

The 1st time I try to import swenglish.admin I get:
ImproperlyConfigured: 'EntryAdmin.fieldsets[3][1]['fields']' refers to
field 'created_date' that is missing from the form.

The 2nd time I try to import swenglish.admin I get:
AlreadyRegistered: The model User is already registered

These are the same exceptions that I get when trying to load the admin
page.
The 1st time I try to load admin page I get ImproperlyConfigured
After I press refresh (and every subsequent refresh) I get
AlreadyRegistered