Hi. I'm planning on extending Group for a GroupProfile. I noticed that
the recommended way to extend User is to create a UserProfile with a
ForeignKey(User, unique=True) instead of a OneToOneField[a].

1. Why is it recommended to use a ForeignKey(unique=True) from a
UserProfile to User instead of a OneToOneField or subclassing User for
multi-table inheritance?
2. As I'm planning on extending Group with GroupProfile, should I use
a ForeignKey(Group, unique=True), a OneToOneField(Group), or have
GroupProfile subclass Group to use Multi-table interitence? Does it
even matter since Group currently has no get_profile() function anyways?

----

a: http://www.b-list.org/weblog/2006/jun/06/django-tips-extending-user-model/

--
Cortland Klein <cortl...@apple.com>