I'm having a problem accessing Javascript Translation catalog whilst
converting my site to multi-language. As suggested in the docs, I have
added the following to my applications top level urls file.

js_info_dict = {
    'packages': ( 'myapp.myproject',),
}

(r'^jsi18n/$', 'django.views.i18n.javascript_catalog', js_info_dict),

However, when I render my template the url to jsi18n generates a "url
not found" error in Firebug. The docs say /path/to/jsi18n, but I'm not
sure how to reconcile this properly with my app.

<script type="text/javascript" src="/jsi18n/"></script>

Can anyone give me a pointer - I'm sure I'm missing the obvious, but
can't see it at the moment.

Thanks, T