Louis Sayers wrote:
> I have an Image model:

> Exception Type: AttributeError at /listings/add/
> Exception Value: 'ImageWithThumbsField' object has no attribute 'find'
>

> I'm really struggling with this error, if anyone has any ideas, I'll
> be glad to hear them :)
>
> Thanks

What version of Django are you using? Revision 9766 of trunk breaks
quite a lot of stuff to do with ImageFields and it hasn't been fixed
yet. Basically anything which requires handling the file prior to saving
in admin (calculating dimensions for example) doesn't work and will
cause an exception.

I've rolled back to revision 9765 for the time being.

Regards,
Andrew Ingram