Hi ,

I'm newbie to django as well as geodjango. I tried out first tutorial
in geodjango docs using world data. When i tried to add new entry or
tying to modified existing entry i get following errors.

""-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TemplateSyntaxError at /admin/world/worldborders/add/

Caught an exception while rendering: gis/admin/openlayers.html

Request Method:         GET
Request URL:    http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/world/worldborders/add/
Exception Type:         TemplateSyntaxError
Exception Value:

Caught an exception while rendering: gis/admin/openlayers.html

Original Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django/template/debug.py",
line 71, in render_node
    result = node.render(context)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django/template/debug.py",
line 87, in render
    output = force_unicode(self.filter_expression.resolve(context))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django/utils/encoding.py",
line 49, in force_unicode
    s = unicode(s)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django/forms/forms.py", line
347, in __unicode__
    return self.as_widget()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django/forms/forms.py", line
379, in as_widget
    return widget.render(name, data, attrs=attrs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django/contrib/gis/admin/
widgets.py", line 64, in render
    context_instance=geo_context)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django/template/loader.py",
line 102, in render_to_string
    t = get_template(template_name)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django/template/loader.py",
line 80, in get_template
    source, origin = find_template_source(template_name)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django/template/loader.py",
line 73, in find_template_source
    raise TemplateDoesNotExist, name
TemplateDoesNotExist: gis/admin/openlayers.html

openlayers.html file is there, I also tried with latest version of
django, getting it from SVN but still didn't fix the problem.

What will be the possible problem, can some one plz help

thanks in advance
waruna